How to Choose a Glass Elevator for Your Home?
If you need to improve the accessibility of your home for someone with limited mobility, a residential elevator could be the solution. A custom glass elevator from Artisan Elevators can provide a panoramic view of your home while transporting you or a loved one safely from one floor to another.
A glass elevator can offer a 360-degree view of your house and make the space appear more open. A glass elevator from Artisan Elevators can add to the beauty of your home, while also increasing its market value.
Artisan Elevators can create a custom elevator designed specifically for your home. Choose from a rounded or square car and any type of system, including hydraulic, winding drum, or machine traction models. The type of elevator you select may depend on factors such as the amount of space available and the risk of natural disasters.
For More Information Call 1-888-221-7475
A hydraulic elevator provides the best protection in the event of a natural disaster, but it requires additional space for a machine room, as well as extra installation time. A winding drum elevator has the cab suspended in the hoistway and moves by using a counterweight, while a machine traction elevator moves the cab through the hoistway by using a rail-like mechanism. Winding drum and traction elevators do not require a machine room. The selection of elevator type will inform your choice of elevator design.
A glass elevator generally consists of a metal frame with glass panels. The floor can be standard, or we can create a glass floor. We can also create a birdcage style elevator for your home.
If you are concerned about the limited mobility of yourself or a family member, consider installing a custom glass elevator in your house. At Artisan Elevators, we specialize in creating unique designs for any home.
More About Custom Elevators
- Can a Commercial Elevator Be Moved Into Your Home?
- Can an Elevator Increase the Value of Your Home?
- Choosing a Custom Commercial Elevator
- Choosing a Glass Custom Elevator
- Common Questions About the Custom Elevator Design Process
- Exotic Wood in Elevators
- Five Suggestions for Designing a Custom Commercial Elevator
- Hiring a Home Contractor When Planning a Home Elevator
- Home Elevator Installation
- How Does a Custom Elevator Increase the Value of a Home?
- How Does a Home Elevator Impact Insurance?
- How Is a Birdcage Elevator Designed?
- How Is a Custom Elevator Created?
- How Is a Home Elevator Different From a Commercial Elevator?
- How Long Does it Take to Install a Custom Home Elevator?
- How Many Elevators Are Needed in a Commercial Building?
- How Much Space Is Needed in the Home for a Custom Elevator?
- How to Choose a Glass Elevator for Your Home
- How to Design a Custom Home Elevator
- Is a Glass Elevator Right for Your Home?
- Is it Possible to Create a Vintage Elevator in a Home?
- Pneumatic Elevator or Hydraulic Elevator: Which Is Best for a Home?
- Round and Box-Shaped Elevators
- The Case for Hydraulic Elevators
- The Custom Elevator Design Process
- The Glass in Glass Elevators
- The Inspiration Behind Many Custom Elevators
- The Space Required for a Home Elevator
- Three Tips for Creating a Custom Elevator
- Tips for Designing a Custom Glass Elevator
- What Are Birdcage Elevators?
- What Are Smart Elevators?
- What Is a Pneumatic Elevator?
- What Is a Winding Drum Elevator?
- What Is the Time Frame for Creating a Custom Elevator?
- What Materials Can Be Used in a Custom Elevator?
- What Questions Should You Ask When Deciding to Have a Custom Elevator Built?
Order a FREE Catalog
When you buy a custom elevator from Artisan Elevators, our designers will work alongside you through each step of the process to customize a new luxury lift that fits your home or business perfectly. The design begins with the selection of the best motor system and ideal base for your indoor elevator. To get an idea of our customized residential elevator prices, call and tell us what you have in mind today.