Common Questions with the Custom Elevator Design Process
The creative design process involved with a custom elevator begins at, well, the beginning. Before any plans are drawn up, ideas need to be exchanged. There has to be a thought process as to where the custom luxury elevator will be placed in the home. This means questions can and should be asked?
What Happens First?
Once primary discussions are done, then architectural plans can be created. Artisan Elevators works with manufacturing partners that offer several design options. Preliminary sketches are drawn up to help visualize the finished product.
How is that visualization presented?
This area is much improved, thanks to result technology. Plans and blueprints are still used to formulate a vision. That visualization is taken one step further, thanks to the technology of 3D printing. This comes only after sketches are approved and allows for a tremendously realistic vision of the finished product. Don’t dismiss the 3D model. It’s very important to the customer for a sense of realism.
When and how long will it take to build?
The building process is next and it obviously takes time. The talented team at Artisan Elevators works with the customer through every step of the process. This means updates while the elevators is being built. This communication lasts all the way through the design process.
When you decide to invest in a custom luxury elevator, you decided on an important investment. Quality craftsmanship and trust in the production process is paramount. The finished product should be a unique elevator that adds convenience and beauty to a home.
More About Custom Elevators
- Can a Commercial Elevator Be Moved Into Your Home?
- Can an Elevator Increase the Value of Your Home?
- Choosing a Custom Commercial Elevator
- Choosing a Glass Custom Elevator
- Common Questions About the Custom Elevator Design Process
- Exotic Wood in Elevators
- Five Suggestions for Designing a Custom Commercial Elevator
- Hiring a Home Contractor When Planning a Home Elevator
- Home Elevator Installation
- How Does a Custom Elevator Increase the Value of a Home?
- How Does a Home Elevator Impact Insurance?
- How Is a Birdcage Elevator Designed?
- How Is a Custom Elevator Created?
- How Is a Home Elevator Different From a Commercial Elevator?
- How Long Does it Take to Install a Custom Home Elevator?
- How Many Elevators Are Needed in a Commercial Building?
- How Much Space Is Needed in the Home for a Custom Elevator?
- How to Choose a Glass Elevator for Your Home
- How to Design a Custom Home Elevator
- Is a Glass Elevator Right for Your Home?
- Is it Possible to Create a Vintage Elevator in a Home?
- Pneumatic Elevator or Hydraulic Elevator: Which Is Best for a Home?
- Round and Box-Shaped Elevators
- The Case for Hydraulic Elevators
- The Custom Elevator Design Process
- The Glass in Glass Elevators
- The Inspiration Behind Many Custom Elevators
- The Space Required for a Home Elevator
- Three Tips for Creating a Custom Elevator
- Tips for Designing a Custom Glass Elevator
- What Are Birdcage Elevators?
- What Are Smart Elevators?
- What Is a Pneumatic Elevator?
- What Is a Winding Drum Elevator?
- What Is the Time Frame for Creating a Custom Elevator?
- What Materials Can Be Used in a Custom Elevator?
- What Questions Should You Ask When Deciding to Have a Custom Elevator Built?
Order a FREE Catalog
The options for a custom elevator are seemingly endless. Our designers will work alongside you through each step of the process to customize a luxury new elevator that fits your home or business perfectly. The design begins with selection of the best motor system and ideal base for your indoor elevator.