Choosing a Glass Elevator for a Custom Elevator
Creating a custom luxury elevator for a home or business is an investment in time and money. This means choosing something that will be beautiful and reliable. This is a chance to discover how an elevator can be much more than just an elevator.
Glass elevators have grown in popularity over the last several years. There are just as reliable as “traditional elevators” for a home or small business. Plus, they are aesthetically pleasing. In other words, they look great.
Artisan Elevators is in the business of creating wonderful custom luxury elevators. We understand why some people are choosing glass elevators. Aside from the beauty of the interior, glass elevators also offer the passenger a unique experience. The panoramic view is fun and makes the space of the elevator appear to be open.
When it comes to the design process, glass elevators also offer flexibility. Glass elevators can be in the shape of a cylinder or in the more traditional “box elevator” look. The decision is up to the customer. After all, a custom elevator should be customized.
A glass elevator often begins with the glass panels and a basic metal frame. As for the floor, Artisan Elevators can design a standard floor or a glass floor.
More About Custom Elevators
- Can a Commercial Elevator Be Moved Into Your Home?
- Can an Elevator Increase the Value of Your Home?
- Choosing a Custom Commercial Elevator
- Choosing a Glass Custom Elevator
- Common Questions About the Custom Elevator Design Process
- Exotic Wood in Elevators
- Five Suggestions for Designing a Custom Commercial Elevator
- Hiring a Home Contractor When Planning a Home Elevator
- Home Elevator Installation
- How Does a Custom Elevator Increase the Value of a Home?
- How Does a Home Elevator Impact Insurance?
- How Is a Birdcage Elevator Designed?
- How Is a Custom Elevator Created?
- How Is a Home Elevator Different From a Commercial Elevator?
- How Long Does it Take to Install a Custom Home Elevator?
- How Many Elevators Are Needed in a Commercial Building?
- How Much Space Is Needed in the Home for a Custom Elevator?
- How to Choose a Glass Elevator for Your Home
- How to Design a Custom Home Elevator
- Is a Glass Elevator Right for Your Home?
- Is it Possible to Create a Vintage Elevator in a Home?
- Pneumatic Elevator or Hydraulic Elevator: Which Is Best for a Home?
- Round and Box-Shaped Elevators
- The Case for Hydraulic Elevators
- The Custom Elevator Design Process
- The Glass in Glass Elevators
- The Inspiration Behind Many Custom Elevators
- The Space Required for a Home Elevator
- Three Tips for Creating a Custom Elevator
- Tips for Designing a Custom Glass Elevator
- What Are Birdcage Elevators?
- What Are Smart Elevators?
- What Is a Pneumatic Elevator?
- What Is a Winding Drum Elevator?
- What Is the Time Frame for Creating a Custom Elevator?
- What Materials Can Be Used in a Custom Elevator?
- What Questions Should You Ask When Deciding to Have a Custom Elevator Built?
Order a FREE Catalog
When you buy a custom elevator from Artisan Elevators, our designers will work alongside you through each step of the process to customize a new luxury lift that fits your home or business perfectly. The design begins with the selection of the best motor system and ideal base for your indoor elevator. To get an idea of our customized residential elevator prices, call and tell us what you have in mind today.